Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just another liver

It is Tuesday morning and my test was last Thursday, despite several phone calls to the office I still have not heard back from my doctor or even just someone in the doctors office.

I am not sure what is going on and several scenarios are going through my head ~ is it good news so he doesn't have to call me right away? is he too busy with sicker patients then me? if I call and get mad will he not be nice to my liver when he does operate? although irrational, this is what is in my mind.

What I can say, is that I was pretty worked up yesterday and all through the weekend, today I am calmer. Why? I haven't a clue other to to say~ maybe I am not a person to him but just another liver!

I am sure he is an excellent surgeon, that is why I went there in the first place, maybe he is just not a people person, can't put himself in my place, or maybe he feels this news isn't relative to me. This test was scheduled to give him a "roadmap" of my liver so he knows where to go when he operates. Maybe the "roadmap" is none of my business, maybe maybe maybe, who knows. Since I haven't talked to him this is all speculation on my part.

So today I am choosing, after another call to the office this morning, to just breath and forget about it, can't be too serious if he hasn't called? right?

I am writing this to get my feeling out, that always helps me and now I will go and cook up a storm, when he calls~ he calls, in the meantime I'll have some good food to eat in just a while!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there to give you a great big hug because I think you are amazing! XO

    ReplyDelete