Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oh well....

I hate to think that I knew it was too good to be true but that is how I feel now.

Friday afternoon brought sleep and wow did I sleep .. it is Sunday Morning and I just crawled out of bed and I mean that... I can hardly make it out of the bed I am so exhausted! Along came all of the other side effects to join the party, mouth sores, my fingers are so numb this is very difficult to type, I have a headache, sore throat, bleeding from my sinuses, pure exhaustion, constipation and yep diarrhea ~funny to have both of those symptoms!! I feel sick and I guess I am sick, these drugs mean it! I hope they are going after the bad guys as well as the good guys!

Just wanted to write an update... just wanted to get out of bed for 10 minutes... but I am going back.......to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I pray that God gives you comfort and ease that feeling of exhaustion that you are experiencing right now. I pray for strength and healing for you Susan.
    Love, Andrea Roche

    Here is some encouragement from the scriptures:
    Wait on The Lord, and be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait on the Lord."
    - Psalm 27:14

    "I have put the counsel of the Lord before me. He is at my right hand. I will not be shaken." Psalm 16:8

    "Learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will have rest for your soul..."
    - Matthew 11:29

    ReplyDelete