Monday, January 17, 2011

Chemo Tuesday

Well it is that time again. We head down to JEFF tomorrow despite warning of the weather man and my urge to stay home. I can't believe it is Tuesday already~how fast time flies when you are feeling good!

This will be my 8th treatment in a series of 12. My oncologist has decided to take away one of the more potent drugs they are giving me in hopes that I will feel good enough to work.

We had a very long discussion last week about balancing treatment with life. I have to push the life part because lately it is all treatment and symptoms. I need a break, I need to work, I WANT to work. Funny how when you are working you long for a day off but now that I am not able to work, I long for work!!!!

The thought that I will feel good these next couple of weeks is so liberating and exciting. I can't wait to get back to my classes and seeing and talking to everyone about food and laughter and life!!!

I love what I do and it has become apparent to me that I am doing just what I am suppose to be doing~ sharing my recipes and love of family and food. Inspiring people to love their life now, in this moment.

This blog is as much for me as it is a way for everyone to keep in touch, It allows me to realize what is important to me and stay in the moment. As I read all my earlier posts I realize that I am getting through this no matter how hard it seems. The pain passes as well as the tears and what remains is my enthusiasm for life and cooking and people.

Look for the new classes to be posted within a day or two. I hope to see you in a class~ it will be healing for me and I intend to have a wonderful time with some great new and easy recipes that you will use over and over.

It will reawaken your love of cooking and life!

Please join me!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. Pretty soon those tears will be from chopping onions. So wonderful to hear this! I will be following you class schedule.
    xxxxxxxxx,m

    ReplyDelete