Saturday, January 15, 2011

Take time to wish upon a star!

One of the things I love most is a clear night with millions of stars shining brightly in the midnight blue sky.

We have lots of light around here but when it gets to be past midnight you can see the blanket of stars in the sky. I reminds me that we are not are not alone, in life, in our dreams and hopes for a good life, a happy life filled with love and all the successes we want and hope for.

When I look up into the vast sky above me I realize that we are just a small part of this universe, but yet I feel I can make a difference in my life and in others. What I do everyday, how I treat others, how I react to situations all have an impact on my life and others in this world.

It is easy just to go through each day, not thinking, just doing what we always do. A habit, living with a routine that we don't change because it is familiar to us. It is not always easy to make a change. The familiar is comforting, whether it is good or bad ~we are use to it, so we ignore the whispering in our soul. Going through each day, each minute the way we did the time before, not making any changes because we are scared of the outcome.

When I wish upon a star, I am making a change in how I want my life to be, I am offering up hope and love and wishes for for a better life. The next step is doing something about it~everyday. A little notion on how I want my life to be better or a prayer for someone who is going through a tough time, or a call for help, coming from deep inside us. These moments take quiet time. We need to have the silence so our hearts and soul can speak to us, letting us know it is OK. We are not alone, we can make a difference in our own life and in others too.

Take time to wish upon a star, let your hopes and dreams fill your heart and soul. Take some quiet time for you, so that you can hear the reassurances that you can make a difference in your life. One step at a time, one moment at a time, one wish at a time.


Take time to wish upon a star and your dreams will come true! With a little help fro YOU of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment