Thursday, July 16, 2009

Live your best life NOW !

How would you live your life if you knew your days were numbered ?
If you only had a certain amount of time before you passed from this world ?

What would you eat ???~ freshest most delicious food you could find ? would you drink the best wine you could afford ? Spend time with only the people you love and who make you feel good ? Get as much lovin' in your life as possible .. enjoy each and every day and every minute in that day .. take away as much stress as you can ?

Would you tell the most important people in your life how much they mean to you .. how much you love them ?

Would you use all the good dishes each & every day ? Would you eat by candlelight? Enjoying every morsel while siting down at a table set with flowers & beautiful dishes ?

As I lay in bed last night I realized that all our days are numbered .. we only have a short time here .. each & every day is special .. I lay in bed right before I fall asleep and think about my day .. I remember waking up to the sun on my face and thinking about what I would do that day .. how I did my work but also made time for just me and all the things that are important to me in my life .. I give thanks for a wonderful summer day and I realize that my days are numbered and when I wake in the morning I want to enjoy every minute of each and every day I have left !

Make your life special ~day by day ...minute by minute .. let go of grudges .. open yourself to opportunity and life ! remember ~ your days are numbered !!! So enjoy life NOW !

No comments:

Post a Comment