Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SUMMMER IS HERE

Well it's July ... how did that happen ? I know time goes by fast but sometimes it still amazes me just how quickly my life is going !

My Spring & Summer season of classes& day trips have come to an end .

Last night was "Be Good To Yourself Class" I cooked lots of fresh vegetables .. the food was vibrant and colorful .. Marilyn Firchow , a personal trainer came and did a presentation on simple things you could do to make your body stronger , healthier and incorporate fitness in you daily life .

It was a great class and it got me to thinking back on this season of classes and trips ... we have been to Chester County tasting the abundance that is at our doorstep .. we ventured into South Philadelphia on a Day "Shopping with Susan" tasting our way through family owned businesses and stocking our kitchens with all the good food to prepare a wonderful meal .. we went to Chinatown on a whirlwind tour .. learning the culture and enjoying the fascinating sights & sounds of Downtown Chinatown . We cooked our way through Tuscany with hands on classes and enjoyed the company of women at the Mother's Day Luncheon . We learned how to incorporate the Art of Fung Shui in our daily life adding passion & abundance and just plain good common sense to make our lives flow more smoothly.

It was a very busy , fun & informative season full of laughter and learning and meeting new Friends and spending time with others who have a passion for food and life!

The summer months of July & August are quieter as everyone is in a summer mood of relaxation and vacation .. but for me it is a time to start planning my fall & winter season .
I have lots of new ideas for the upcoming Autumn .. it is a favorite time of year for me .. a time for renewal and learning .. a time for entertaining and being with family & friends and a great time to go back to school .. so I hope you will check the web site & join me a an upcoming class or local adventure !

Have a great Summer !

No comments:

Post a Comment