Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Country Western Songs

At times I feel like I live in a Country Western Song!

If I am ever feeling down in the dumps and think that the world is not treating me right I turn on a country station and just listen to those words of woe.

"Suds in the bucket and clothes left out on the line"... "Momma left us when we were two"... "Trash man didn't show up and I was laid off".... "Goin' out to get a big mac"..."My girlfriend left me for another man"... oh woe is me!!!
The words are just so funny and there is always a tale of sorrow or distress or just plain feelin' down!

Well last week we had water in the basement... the hot water heater broke... got it fixed and last night our heater went ... more water in the basement... getting it fixed tomorrow morning ... no heat this cold cold night. Thank goodness for a electric blanket!!!!!!... today the toaster oven (only months old) broke

If I was a pessimistic person I would be waiting for my roof to cave in!

Clint says to me "What else can go wrong?"

I immediately tell him to cancel that thought.
You know why??? so so much more can go wrong it's not even funny... cancel-cancel that thought. Enough already!!!!

So for the next few days I will be listening to my favorite country station just to have some perspective!!!!!!
I am piling on those blankets!!!!!!!!Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment