Sunday, February 27, 2011

Exuberance, Excitment, Laughter and Good food

An abundance of laughter and good food along with positive energy and great vibes filled my home on Wednesday and Thursday night as I taught 2 nights of a fun fantastic Girl's Night Out Cooking classes!

The room was filled with happy faces and I sauteed and stirred my way to a delicious dinner. My energy was up and I gathered my strength from all the happy women in my living room!

It was a fun two nights filled with so much love and hugs and support. It was wonderful to see everyone and I was thrilled with the support and love and applause I received!
Just wonderful.

I am in the midst of setting up some additional classes as well as some day trips so look for them on my web site.

I am teaching my "Touched by Cancer" Class on Monday night. The class will be full with people who either have Cancer or know or take care of someone with Cancer. I am looking forward to sharing all the ups and downs of this disease. I am sure the night will be filled with tears but also laughter because that is what keeps me going ~ a good laugh along with so much support and love.

I go in for my 11th infusion on Tuesday. It is my next to the last before I go for more testing to see how well my body responded to the chemo. They will determine what is next after I get my PT/CT scan and MRI. It has been six months of chemo for me and I am ready for it to be over. I am trying to take one day at a time because up ahead lie operations, one for my colon and one for my liver. Not looking forward to that !!!!!But as the Dr says ... well.... let's see and so I will wait and see. In the meantime I can have some sort of my life back with teaching these classes and maybe doing a Shopping with Susan Day Tour.

I do have to say that by getting back into my classes my spirit is up and I am happy. I love what I do and I am happy to be able to do it at least for the time being! One day at a time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment